If you have intimacy issues, vaginal dryness or bladder leakage, count on Dr. Anne as your partner in feminine wellness in Fort Myers, FL. Our feminine rejuvenation procedures keep your wants and needs in mind every step of the way to help you feel your best. Through our direct patient care and concierge care models, you can get the services you need while feeling heard.
What Can Cause Women’s Issues With Intimacy, Bladder Leakage or Hormones?
While every woman has a unique journey in their well-being, the issues that feminine rejuvenation addresses can have similar causes. Our patients visit Dr. Anne for help with vaginal dryness, cosmetic changes, intimacy problems and bladder leakage due to:
- Childbirth: Vaginal delivery can cause trauma and stretching in the vagina, leading to looseness and a weakened pelvic floor.
- Menopause and perimenopause: During menopause and perimenopause, the body reduces its estrogen production and then stops it entirely. The resulting lower estrogen levels lead to symptoms such as vaginal dryness and looseness as well as a lower libido.
- Early estrogen loss: Some women experience low estrogen levels before menopause due to genetics or a health condition. They have similar symptoms as women with menopause-related estrogen deficiencies.
Improving Sexual Intimacy With Vaginal Rejuvenation
If you have difficulty with intimacy due to vaginal looseness, dryness or appearance, our feminine wellness services can give you a new outlook on sex. Our genital plastic surgeries and hormone replacement therapies may:
- Enhance sensation: Vaginal looseness reduces sensation during intercourse. Our vaginal rejuvenation services may tighten tissue to make sex more pleasurable for you.
- Improve lubrication: Low estrogen levels or the tightness of your vagina can reduce your natural lubrication, making sex less comfortable. In some cases, a lack of lubrication can cause pain during intercourse. Hormone restoration and vaginal rejuvenation both have the potential to improve vaginal lubrication to address these issues.
- Increase confidence: Improved sensation, increased lubrication and a vaginal appearance that you feel good about can all help you feel more confident during sex. As a result, you’ll have more opportunities to enjoy intimacy and express your needs.
Vaginal Rejuvenation for Urinary Stress Incontinence
Some women who receive nonsurgical vaginal rejuvenation also find relief from bladder leakage. Laser vaginal procedures can tighten tissue to provide the pelvic floor with better support. Results will vary depending on your individual health profile and additional factors.
Investing in Yourself Through Feminine Rejuvenation Treatments
Many patients choose our hormone therapy and nonsurgical vaginal rejuvenation services as a form of self-care. Dr. Anne will work with you to help you:
- Take control of your appearance: Dr. Anne will partner with you to achieve a vaginal appearance that makes you feel more confident in your body.
- Feel more confident in your sexuality: Feminine rejuvenation and hormonal therapy can improve your sexual experiences and general well-being to increase your confidence during intimacy.
- Improve your wellness inside and out: By building your confidence and resolving estrogen-related health issues, you can feel better physically and mentally.
Balancing Your Hormones for a Better Quality of Life
With our hormone therapies, you can restore your estrogen levels for better overall well-being. These services can:
- Stabilize your mood: A hormone imbalance can cause mood swings that may impact your mental health and social wellness. It can also contribute to depression, anxiety and other mood disorders. Stabilized estrogen levels may lead to improved mood symptoms when you have any of these estrogen-related issues.
- Manage the physical symptoms of estrogen deficiency: Low estrogen can also lead to hot flashes, urinary tract infections and decreased bone density. By improving your estrogen levels, hormone therapy could relieve these problems.
- Boost your energy: Another common symptom of estrogen deficiency is fatigue. Hormone therapy may improve your energy levels if you have estrogen-related fatigue.
About U First Health & Rejuvenation
At U First Health & Rejuvenation, we work side by side with our patients to empower them on the journey to optimal wellness. Our services include feminine rejuvenation, cosmetic procedures and no-mesh hernia procedures. We use practice models that promote more face-to-face time with our patients and fully customized wellness plans that center around their needs.
Who Is Dr. Anne?
Dr. Anne leads our feminine rejuvenation practice, where she guides women toward optimal health and self-confidence. She has 20 years of experience in female wellness and a doctorate in osteopathic medicine from Nova Southeastern University. As the founder of Dr. Anne All In, she dedicates herself to educating women and couples about sexual empowerment and well-being.
Our Women’s Wellness Services
We offer two categories of female wellness services — below the waist procedures and bio-identical hormone therapy. Dr. Anne will work closely with you to find an option that helps you become your best self.
Below the Waist Procedures
Our below the waist procedures encompass our vaginal laser rejuvenation services. These therapies include:
- Labiaplasty: Labiaplasty changes the shape and size of the labia minora (inner lips) to transform their appearance or improve a woman’s comfort.
- Vaginal tightening/vaginoplasty: Vaginal-perineal restoration tightens the vaginal walls, vaginal opening and perineum for better support.
- CO2RE Intima: Our specialized CO2RE Intima laser treatment uses CO2-based lasers to tighten skin in the vagina and vulva.
- ThermiVa®: ThermiVa® is a nonsurgical vaginal rejuvenation that uses radio frequencies to restore the vagina, vulva and perineum when they have loose tissue.
Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy
If you have issues with your libido, mood, energy levels or intimacy after menopause or total hysterectomy, you could have a hormone imbalance. These forms of bio-identical hormone therapy that we offer may help:
- Hormone optimization: During hormone replacement therapy (HRT), the patient uses oral, transdermal or vaginal hormone treatments to balance her levels.
- Pellet therapy: Pellet therapy is a popular form of HRT where Dr. Anne will insert a pellet that contains bio-identical hormones under the skin.
- Couples’ and men’s wellness: Couples who want to improve their intimacy or hormonal compatibility can receive HRT together to improve their collaborative wellness.
Schedule an Appointment at Our Fort Myers Practice
Make an appointment with Dr. Anne by reserving a feminine rejuvenation consultation online or by calling us at 239-243-8222.